- Impact of increasing concentration of CO2 on Cs and Sr uptake by C3 a C4 plants
The aim of this work is to determine whether the concentration of CO2 affects the uptake of Cs and Sr into the plants from C3 a C4 groups. What concentrations of Cs and Sr in the plant affect its fitness and how.
- Analysing of filtration materials for metal content and ecotoxicology to evaluate their recycling potentials
The work will be based on series of laboratory experiment for analyses of metal content and their desorption from used filtration materials and testing ecotoxicology. The aim of the work is to evaluate the recycling possibilities of filtration materials after end of their life time.
- Constructed wetland and its use for grey water treatment
The aim of the work is to experimentally verify the suitability of constructed wetland for grey water treatment and removal of selected micropollutants
- Desorption of cesium from clay material induced by low direct current
The aim of this work is to find out which parameters of the electric field are most suitable for desorption of cesium from clay rock or clay minerals.
- Impact of drought on Cs and Sr uptake from contaminated soil
The main goal of the thesis is to study effect of long term drought on Cs and Sr transfer from soil to higher plants and the role of nutrients increasing the resistance of the plants.
- Influence of weak electric current on germination of lettuce seeds in the cesium chloride solution.
The experimental part is divided into two series of experiments. The first series of experiments will aim to determine whether it is possible to stimulate the germination of lettuce seeds with low current. The second series will aim on the effect of low current and its impact on the germination of lettuce seeds in a solution of cesium chloride simulating germination in the environment after a nuclear accident.
- Effect of different additives to filter on removal efficiency of selected micropollutants from grey water
The main aim of the work is to study the role of different additives to filtration bed and their impact on removal efficiency of selected micropollutants from grey water
- Impact of different filters design on removal of selected micropollutants from grey water
The main aim of the work is to study the impact of aeration, treated water recirculation on efficiency of grey water treatment by filtration.
- Stimulation of plant growth induced by electric field
The aim of the experimental work is to determine the parameters of the electric field that will stimulate the growth of plants.
- Comparing the transfer coefficient soil to plant for radionuclides (134Cs and 85Sr) and their stable isotopes
The aim of the work is based on experiment, where radioisotope and stable isotope were dosed together to the soil, where a common crop were planted. The main goal is to find out if the experiments with stable isotopes are providing similar results to experiment with radionuclides, hence can be used to predict the behaviour in the environment, with main focus on the uptake by agriculture crop.
Gli interessati possono contattare il prof. Massimiliano Fabbricino oppure direttamente la referente dell’Ateneo di Praga prof.ssa Dana Kominkova all’indirizzo email email@example.com.